Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ship Of Theseus -

I am thankful to my friend for recommending this one, had I not opted to see this one I would have surely missed a gem of a movie and this beautiful movie only made my already beautiful weekend a little bit more beautiful albeit magical All the three stories are beautifully woven nope its not interwoven but nevertheless the conclusion does put everything together and is bound to leave you speechless with of course a positive feeling filled with hope,kindness and a connect, isn't this why we are supposed to be human beings.. Ultimately there is nothing really right or wrong in life but every person's perspectives and outlook towards life which makes the ultimate difference. Every story is moving yet not being overtly emotional and performances which makes you wonder why these real actors are not cast more often...you could just so relate to them.. While watching the movie you will become a little more thankful with all the wonderful things you have been bestowed upon, the sheer fact that we can see,hear,smell,walk around is in itself a big gift but of course we have taken it for granted.. i could feel the goosebumps while watching this one and it does have its share of light moments as well which are immensely enjoyable. Every actor did a brilliant job - Aida El-Kashef ,Sohum Shah ( he is quite the dude ,Neeraj Kabi ,Vinay Shukla,Sameer Khurana,Amba Sanyal and everyone in the rest of the cast was great as well,my bad I don't know their names. Its really important to listen to one's heart garnished with loads of hope,belief,faith and love of course. Even if you are fan of out and out commercial movies I would still suggest you give this one a try as its worth it completely a paisa vasool in the true sense your soul will feel good too. If I got my dose of eye tonic from 'The Wolverine' must say this one left me with a smile on my heart and that is a good start to the week Life is all about hope, kindness and a connection with one another and would be great if we could throw away our judgmental nature Yes yes I loved the movie completely :) Don't miss it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment